Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yea! My Art is Now Available at Costco.com!

You know how on most fine art photographer's websites they have a link to a "Press" page (AKA Brag page) showing all the publicity their art has received and the accomplishments of the artist? Well, I'm sort of a newbie to the commercial side of photography so I have not yet had the need to devote a whole page to "Press", but I am working on it!

I have had several blessings lately...A few nice write ups from online art critics & bloggers about some of my pictures & a nice corporate art sale. But perhaps my most brag-worthy thing, IMHO, is having Costco.com select a piece to sell on their website, and possibly, stores later.

A few months ago I was approached with the idea of possibly offering one of my pieces on their site along with a few other artists works. I was, of course, flattered and thrilled at the idea of a large volume of people seeing something I created & possibly purchasing it. I was told that Costco's online sales are nearly equal to that of their stores, so there is potential for a large audience. I'm very excited!

"Placidity" is now available at Costco.com with custom framing options.
TAKE ME THERE!

Mirage

If you like this piece, please check out the rest of my work at
ImageKind.com.

Thanks!

No comments: